; personnel manager, city of Portland; employee relations manager, city of Eugene; employee relations manager, California governor's office of employee relations.
What does OER stand for?
OER stands for Office of Employee Relations (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OER
We have 69 other meanings of OER in our Acronym Attic
- Order of Engineers of Quebec (Quebec, Canada)
- Original Equipment Quality
- Outlook Express Quick Backup (free software)
- Office of Environmental Quality Control (Honolulu, HI)
- Oregon Environmental Quality Commission
- Optical Equalizer Node
- Odakyu Electric Railway (Japan)
- Odd-Even Rule
- Office of Educational Research
- Office of Emergency Response
- Office of Energy Research
- Office of Environmental Restoration
- Office of Equal Rights (US FEMA)
- Office of Exploratory Research
- Office of External Relations (various organizations)
- Office of Extramural Research (US NIH)
- Officer Effectiveness Report
- Officer Efficiency Report
- Officer Evaluation Report
- Official Exchange Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
About New York State's Governor's Office of Employee Relations The Governor's Office of Employee Relations (GOER) was established in 1969.
We are excited to work with the Governor's Office of Employee Relations to make public transportation a more affordable and convenient option for its employees," said Scott Halstead, CEO of WageWorks.
This month, we also mark the two-year anniversary of the Disability and Reasonable Accommodation Division in the Office of Employee Relations.
When I returned from overseas in 1995 seeking federal employment, I was lucky to be one of the center's first clients," said Judy Ikels, chief of the Work Life Division in the Office of Employee Relations.
All told, the day drew 678 children of 506 employees, said McMurtry, of the Office of Employee Relations.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Department's CFC drive got under way in October when the Office of Employee Relations hosted a kick-off event at Main State.
Ikels is a division chief in the Bureau of Human Resources' Office of Employee Relations.