Call 9-1-1 for emergencies only," the city's Office of Emergency Preparedness said in blast alerts to mobile devices across the city.
What does OEP stand for?
OEP stands for Office of Emergency Preparedness (US Department of Health and Human Services)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OEP
We have 93 other meanings of OEP in our Acronym Attic
- Optics and Electro-Optics Standards Council
- Oblique Extension Principle
- Occupant Emergency Plan
- Occupant Emergency Program
- Occurrence Exceedance Probability Curve (insurance)
- Offentlig Elektronisk Postjournal (Danish: Public Electronic Mail Journal; Norway)
- Office of Ecosystem Protection (US EPA)
- Office of Educational Partnerships (various schools)
- Office of Emergency Planning
- Office of Energy Projects (US FERC)
- Office of Enforcement Policy
- Office of Environmental Policy
- Office of External Programs
- Office of Patents (various locations)
- Officer Education Program (various schools)
- Officer Exchange Program
- Offline Explorer Pro (software)
- Oil Extraction Process
- Oil of Evening Primrose (dietary supplement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is extremely serious and it's been going on for too long to still be at this point," Kim Torres, spokeswoman for the Office of Emergency Preparedness, told ABCNews.
The keynote speakers and session facilitators represent FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency), the Department of Homeland Security, the Office of Emergency Preparedness, and the Louisiana Recovery Authority (LRA), among many other top industry organizations.
The governor also created a separate homeland security division within the Louisiana Office of Emergency Preparedness (LOEP), and last July he appointed Major General Bennett C.
The team is one of many that the Department of Human Services assists and directs through its Office of Emergency preparedness (OEM).
Public Health Service Office of Emergency Preparedness.
Department of Health and Human Services Office of Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Medical Assistance Teams is available at their Web site http://ndms.
HHS has created the National Disaster Medical System, a joint project between the Office of Emergency Preparedness, the Federal Emergency Management Agency the Department of Defense, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the private sector.