NNSA s Office of Emergency Operations currently collaborates with more than 80 foreign governments and 10 international organizations with projects ranging from providing assistance to foreign governments in improving their emergency preparedness and response programs, to joint collaborative activities to improve emergency management infrastructure worldwide.
What does OEO stand for?
OEO stands for Office of Emergency Operations (FDA and DOE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OEO
We have 28 other meanings of OEO in our Acronym Attic
- Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian national bank)
- Organisations Environnementales Non Gouvernementales (French: Non-Governmental Environmental Organizations)
- Organismes Environnementaux Non Gouvernementaux (French: Environmental Non-Governmental Organizations)
- Outdoor ESCAPES New Hampshire, LLC
- Oil Extended Natural Rubber
- Orleans-Essex North Supervisory Union (now North Country Supervisory Union; Vermont)
- Office of Energy and New Uses (USDA)
- Cambodian Orphan and Education Organization (est. 2010)
- Office Equipment Outlet
- Office of Economic Opportunity
- Office of Energy Outreach
- Office of Enforcement Operations (Federal Bureau of Prisons)
- Office of Equal Opportunity
- Officers' Eyes Only
- Omega Epsilon Omega
- Online Editorial Outreach (internet content developers)
- Operations Evaluation Office
- Optical and Electro-Optical
- Organic Essential Oils
Samples in periodicals archive:
The world community promised this would never happen again and that we would tackle the underlying causes of lack of development that so often results in drought and famine," said the former Director of Monitoring and Evaluation of the UN Office of Emergency Operations in Africa (1984-1986), Mahendra Shah.
today announced that the Florida Department of Health, Office of Emergency Operations, will stock Cyanokit(R) 5g (hydroxocobalamin for injection) ANTIDOTE for Cyanide Poisoning in the State's emergency medical service (EMS) and fire vehicles through a federal grant from the Department of Homeland Security.