Sprinkled into that mix will be anti-smoking ads from the non-profit American Legacy Foundation and ads targeting drug use from the federal Office of Drug Policy.
What does ODP stand for?
ODP stands for Office of Drug Policy (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ODP
We have 117 other meanings of ODP in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Division of Wildlife
- Obstacle Departure Procedure
- Ocean Data Partnership
- Ocean Drilling Program
- Ocean Dynamic Power (Switzerland and Sweden)
- Office Dead Pool (web site)
- Office Depot (stock symbol)
- Office for Domestic Preparedness (formerly Office for State & Local Domestic Preparedness; Department of Justice)
- Office of Disaster Preparedness
- Office of Disclosure Policy (Social Security)
- Office of Oncology Drug Products (US FDA)
- Officer Development Program
- Officer Distribution Plan
- Ohio Democratic Party (politics)
- Oil Depletion Protocol (energy initiative; Sebastopol, CA)
- Oiseaux du Parc (French: Bird Park)
- Oklahoma Democratic Party
- old development paradigm
- Olympic Development Program
- Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, a recent survey commissioned by the Iowa Office of Drug Policy Control and conducted by researchers at the University of Iowa shows 82 percent of Iowans surveyed favor limits on purchases of products containing pseudoephedrine and 79 percent support the idea of asking a pharmacist or clerk for the drug.
The event included presentations by the mayor, the Youth Performance Company, Minneapolis public high school students and the "You're the One Who Can Make the Peace Campaign" sponsored by the state Office of Drug Policy and Violence Prevention.
Sponsored by the State, the campaign comes out of the Office of Drug Policy and Violence Prevention, part of the Department of Children, Families and Learning.