Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will host the 2007 National Prevention and Health Promotion Summit: Creating a Culture of Wellness.
What does ODPHP stand for?
ODPHP stands for Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ohio Diabetes Prevention and Control Program (Ohio Department of Health)
- Oil Discharge Prevention and Contingency Plan
- Oracle Direct Path Daemon
- Office of Disease Prevention and Epidemiology (Oregon)
- Oficina de Proyectos Empresariales (Spanish: Enterprise Project Office; Madrid, Spain)
- Open Distributed Processing
- Open Distributed Processing Environment
- Office of Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Management (Jamaica)
- Office of Disability Policy, Evaluation and Technical Assistance (US Department of Labor)
- One-Dimensional Pulsed-Field Gel Electrophoresis
- Office of Organizational Development and Practice Improvement
- Ohio Death Penalty Information
- Old Dominion Paranormal Investigators (Virginia)
- On-Dot Products, Inc. (Hayward, California)
- Otsego District Public Library (Otsego, MI)
- Operational Development Project for Local Authorities
- Objective Directed Project Management
- Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management
- Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (UK)
- Optical Disc Project Management (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP), each indicator is an important health issue in its own right.
gov/cnpp/>, or through the HHS Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, at <http://www.