14, 2011; and finally at the Office of Defense Cooperation (ODC) that operates under the US Embassy in Ankara.
What does ODC stand for?
ODC stands for Office of Defense Cooperation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ODC
We have 170 other meanings of ODC in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Drug Benefit Plan (Canada)
- Office of Devices, Blood and Tissues (Therapeutic Goods Administration, Australia)
- On-Demand Bluetooth
- Overseas Development Bank and Trust (Dominica)
- Florida Office of Drug Control
- Oahu Dive Center (Kailua, HI)
- Obligation Data Code
- Observability - Don't Care
- Office Depot Center
- Office Development Council
- Officer Designator Code
- Offshore Dedicated Center (outsourcing)
- Offshore Development Centre
- Ogden Development Center
- Ohio Data Center
- Ohio Dominican College (Columbus, Oh, USA)
- Oki Data Corporation (various locations)
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce
- On Demand Community (IBM)
- On Demand Configuration (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The US Embassy's Office of Defense Cooperation marked the 20th anniversary of its Security Assistance Programs in Bulgaria on Monday.
Some examples include the Office of Defense Cooperation, the Office of Military Cooperation, and the United States Liaison Office.
There are Soldiers assigned to the Office of Defense Cooperation in Ljubljana.
Next year's exercise--a terrorist interdiction scenario culminating in the Port of Honolulu--will add the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency, the Office of Defense Cooperation Indonesia, Australia, and U.
Stan Prusinski, chief of the Office of Defense Cooperation at the embassy.
The Office of Defense Cooperation in Kiev should have veto authority over unqualified candidates.
Of note was a tour in the Office of Defense Cooperation at the U.