This program is in response to the request from our followers in Cuba," declared Carlos Garcia-Perez Director of the Office of Cuba Broadcasting which includes Radio, Television Marti y Martinoticias.
What does OCB stand for?
OCB stands for Office of Cuba Broadcasting (Radio/TV Marti)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCB
We have 97 other meanings of OCB in our Acronym Attic
- Oil, Chemical and Atomic Workers International (union)
- Oswego County Animal Welfare League (New York)
- Oil, Chemical and Atomic Workers Union
- Older Citizens Advocacy York (UK)
- Oneonta Community Alliance for Youth (Oneonta, NY)
- Orthodox Church in America Youth (Syosset, NY)
- O Co Biega (Polish)
- Obsessive Compulsive Behavior
- Odet-Cascadec-Bolloré (smoking paper manufacturer; France)
- Office of Community Beautification (Los Angeles, CA)
- Offshore Certification Bureau (United Kingdom)
- Oil Circuit Breaker
- Old Country Buffet (restaurant)
- Oldsmar Community Band (Oldsmar, FL)
- Oligoclonal Band
- Olney Concert Band
- Ontario Child Benefit (Ontario, Canada)
- Open Control Block (operating systems)
- Opera Company of Brooklyn (New York)
- Operations Centers Branch
Samples in periodicals archive:
Panelists: former CIA analyst Brian Latell and Pedro Roig, former director of the Office of Cuba Broadcasting.
Today the BBG operates not only the flagship Voice of America, but also Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, Radio Free Asia, the Office of Cuba Broadcasting (Radio and TV Marti), and the Middle East Broadcasting Networks (Radio Sawa and Alhurra Television).
At the same time, Bush announced the appointment of Salvador Lew as director of the Office of Cuba Broadcasting, which runs Radio and TV Marti.
The station's original single-channel antenna went "up in the air" on a Fat Albert in 1992, Pallone recalls from his compound at the Office of Cuba Broadcasting in Miami.
International Broadcast Bureau, which runs such government media projects as Voice of America and the Office of Cuba Broadcasting.
Additionally, the Office of Cuba Broadcasting (OCB) annually awards millions of dollars in contracts for talent services--writers, reporters, and technical support--needed to produce and broadcast news and entertainment programming.
international broadcasting, which includes the Voice of America, the Office of Cuba Broadcasting (Radio and TV Marti), WORLDNET Television, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty and Radio Free Asia.