The talk is presented by the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University's Office of Continuing Education and the Center for Animals and Public Policy.
What does OCED stand for?
OCED stands for Office of Continuing Education (various universities)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCED
We have 2 other meanings of OCED in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Centre of Excellence in Breast Cancer Imaging Research
- Ogle County Educational Cooperative (Illinois)
- Ontario Council for Exceptional Children (Ontario, Canada)
- Orange County Engineering Council (California)
- Orange County Equality Coalition
- Oregon City Evangelical Church (Oregon)
- Orthodox Christian Education Commission
- Otero County Electric Cooperative, Inc. (Cloudcroft, NM)
- Ohio Coalition for the Education of Children with Disabilities (Marion, OH, USA)
- Office of Community and Economic Development
- Organisation de Coopération et de Développement Economique (French)
- Organisation for Cultural Exchange and Disagreement (Australia)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Oxford Concise English Dictionary
- Oldham County Economic Development Authority (Kentucky)
- Oakland County Economic Development Corporation (est. 1980; Michigan)
- Oneida County Economic Development Corporation (Rhinelander, WI)
- Otero County Economic Development Council (New Mexico)
- Office for Central Europe and Eurasia (National Research Council; Washington, DC)
- Office of Continuing and Extended Education (University of Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These eight campus departments were honored at the event: * The Office of Continuing Education at Fresno Pacific University (Calif.
com), a leading provider of medical cost management services, is collaborating with Tufts Health Care Institute and the Office of Continuing Education at Tufts University School of Medicine to offer a free educational webinar designed to assist primary care physicians and pediatricians in utilizing high-tech imaging studies appropriately.
Queensborough Community College will launch a Real Estate Academy sponsored by its Office of Continuing Education and Business Development on September 17, 2003 at 5 p.
Contact: Office of Continuing Education, CSI, PO Box 1238, Twin Falls, ID 83303.
The participants, many of whom hold the Certified Professional Electrologist (CPE) credential, are attending this convention to participate in 15 hours of top-notch continuing education approved by the AEA's Office of Continuing Education.
Patterned after a Southwest Florida seminar series launched in 1999 by Edison College's Office of Continuing Education, Guardian Property Management Co.
Information: Office of Continuing Education, North Carolina Institute for Public Health, Campus Box 8165, UNC School of Public Health, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 USA, 919-966-4032, fax: 919-966-5692, e-mail: oc@unc.