Plan to interview and request estimates from at least three contractors and make sure each is registered on the Home Improvement Contractor database maintained by the Office of Consumer Affairs (mass.
What does OCA stand for?
OCA stands for Office of Consumer Affairs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCA
We have 275 other meanings of OCA in our Acronym Attic
- Oculocutaneous Albinism (inherited disorder)
- Off Course Alarm (navigation equipment)
- Off-Campus Access (various schools)
- Offensive Counter Air
- Office Connect Analytics (IBM)
- Office of Campus Activities (various schools)
- Office of Chief Architect (GSA)
- Office of Community Affairs (law enforcement)
- Office of Congressional Affairs
- Office of Consumer Advocate (Pennsylvania)
- Office of Court Administration
- Office of Cultural Affairs (New Mexico, USA)
- Office of the City Attorney (various locations)
- Office of the Court Administrator
- Officials Club Automobielsport (Dutch Club of Flag and Rescuemarshals for Automobile-Sports)
- Offsite Consequence Analysis
- Ohio Chess Association
- Ohio Citizen Action
- Ohio Connections Academy (subdivision of US K-8 online school)
- Older Coloradans Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whether it's a small amount of employee paperwork, or a large amount of consumer information kept on an electronic database, each requires its own appropriate level of security and protection," said Barbara Anthony, Massachusetts Undersecretary of the Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation.
BeCrypt DISK Protect is suitable to comply with the Massachusetts Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation data security regulations.
Inspectors from the Office of Consumer Affairs carried out the survey on 1,000 cards in 123 stores.
The Virginia Office of Consumer Affairs concluded that Robertson "willfully induced contributions from the public through the use of misleading statements and other implications," using the nonprofit Operation Blessing as a front for his profit making ventures.
Virginia's Office of Consumer Affairs was ready to prosecute Robertson for making deceptive claims but the investigation was dropped by the office of then--Attorney General Mark Earley, a Robertson ally.
A spokesman at the office of consumer affairs director Carmel Foley said both retailers would be prosecuted.
The company's Managing Director, Eamonn Rothwell, received the awards from the Director of the Office of Consumer Affairs, Carmel Foley, at a gala prize-giving ceremony held in Dublin.