Data is entered into the system by administrative staff from (1) organizational units (generally referred to as mission teams) whose officials are testifying and (2) the Office of Congressional Relations under limited circumstances.
What does OCR stand for?
OCR stands for Office of Congressional Relations (OPM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCR
We have 177 other meanings of OCR in our Acronym Attic
- Obstacle Course Racing
- Off the Cuff Remark
- Off-Color Remark
- Office Claim Representative
- Office for Civil Rights
- Office of Civil Rights
- Office of Civilian Requirements (US Navy)
- Office of Coal Research
- Office of Collateral Responsibility
- Office of Community Relations
- Office of Coordinating Responsibility
- Office of Coordinating Responsibility (US DoD)
- Office of the Commissioner of Railroads
- Official Cash Rate
- Official Court Reporter
- Oil Circuit Recloser
- Old Christian Radio
- Old Country Road
- Olympic Classes Regatta (various locations)
- Omnicare Clinical Research (Omnicare, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blanton comes to the Office of Congressional Relations after serving as Special Assistant to the Administrator of the Farm Service Agency the last 3 years.
He landed in the Peace Corps in the office of congressional relations, where he worked to recruit Peace Corps volunteers.