Culled * Group files ethics complaint over Gohmert parking ticket (Politico): "Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington filed a complaint Thursday with the Office of Congressional Ethics against Rep.
What does OCE stand for?
OCE stands for Office of Congressional Ethics (US Congress)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCE
We have 70 other meanings of OCE in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense Weekly (newsletter)
- Orange County Democratic Women (New York)
- Onondaga County Department of Water Environment Protection (New York)
- Outpatient Chemical Dependency for Youth (clinical program/service)
- Ocean City, MD (airport code)
- Ocean Color Experiment (US NASA)
- Office Computing Equipment
- Office of Clinical Effectiveness (University of Missouri)
- Office of Compliance and Enforcement (Legal Services Corporation)
- Office of Continuing Education
- Office of Criminal Enforcement
- Office of the Chief Economist (US government)
- Office of the Chief Engineer (NASA)
- Office of the Chief Executive
- Office of the Chief of Engineers
- Office of the Corps of Engineers
- Officer Conducting the Exercise
- Omega Chi Epsilon (honor society)
- One Clip Edit
Samples in periodicals archive:
is under investigation by the Office of Congressional Ethics for alleged misuse of campaign funds, according to her attorney.
Bachus struggled with a number of different issues, including funding for his opponents from an antincumbent PAC and an investigation by the Office of Congressional Ethics into whether he used his office for personal gain.
WASHINGTON, June 22, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton issued the following statement in response to media reports regarding the investigation by the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE) of sexual harassment and other charges in the lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch on behalf of Winsome Packer, a staffer on a commission headed by Hastings (Packer v.
Outside counsel should be appointed to investigate the matter from the date of the referral by the Office of Congressional Ethics," said Ms.
Participants included Daniel Alonso, Chief Assistant District Attorney for Manhattan and former head of the criminal division for the Eastern District of New York; Omar Ashmawy, Staff Director and Chief Counsel, Office of Congressional Ethics for the United States House of Representatives; Mitra Hormozi, Chair of the New York State Commission on Public Integrity; New York Times and NY1 reporter Sam Roberts; and Stroock partner and former federal and state prosecutor Joel Cohen.
WASHINGTON -- Today, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) asked the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE) to investigate whether members of Congress who sleep in their offices are violating House rules.
22, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton issued the following statement on the Republican House leadership's decision to continue the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE) in the 112th Congress: Congratulations to the new Tea Party Congress.