Director, Office of Clinical Trials Management of Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, 212-765-3000, or Robert Gottlieb or Sharon Karlsberg of Feinstein Kean Partners Inc.
What does OCTM stand for?
OCTM stands for Office of Clinical Trials Management (research management group; Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCTM
We have 2 other meanings of OCTM in our Acronym Attic
- Olympia Career Training Institute
- Oil Country Tubular Limited (Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Oil Creek and Titusville Lines, Inc. (railroad; Pennsylvania)
- Oilfield Chemical Technology Ltd. (Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- Open Circuit Transmission Line
- Optical Communications Telescope Laboratory
- Organic Cation Transporter-Like 2
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (est. 1963; Laguna Hills, CA)
- Out of Control Area
- Oklahoma Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Oppositely Charged Twin Monopole (matter theory)
- Oregon Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Office of Communication, Training and Manufacturers Assistance (US FDA)
- Office of Communications and Manufacturers Assistance (US FDA)
- Oklahoma City Traditional Music Association (Oklahoma)
- Orange County Training Managers Association (California)
- Organised Crime Training Network (Belgium)
- Organic Cation Transporter Number 2
- Office of the Chief Technology Officer