Today there is a National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, as well as an Office of Cancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
What does OCCAM stand for?
OCCAM stands for Office of Cancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCCAM
We have 1 other meaning of OCCAM in our Acronym Attic
- Oil and Colour Chemists' Association Australia (est. 1946)
- Open Circuit Compressed Air Breathing Apparatus
- Ohio Community College Athletic Conference
- Okanogan County Community Action Council (Washington)
- Orange County Catholic Alumni Club (California)
- Ottawa Community Care Access Centre (Canada)
- Open Contributors Corporation for Advanced Internet Development
- Orange County Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse (California)
- Oberlin Center for Computation and Modeling (est. 2006; Oberlin College; Oberlin, OH)
- Ocean Circulation and Climate Advanced Modelling
- Open Conditional Content Access Management
- Opportunistic Cartesian Cosine Approximate Matcher
- Oregon Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Open Components for Controlled Access to Multimedia Material Project
- Organisation Conjointe de Coopération en matière d'Armement
- Orange County Council of Amateur Radio Organizations (Fullerton, CA)
- Oceanic Credit Commission Bank (Spain)
- Office of Civilian Complaints Bureau (NYPD)
- Ontario Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Oregon Construction Contractors Board (Salem, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smith, Program Director, Office of Cancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine, NCI, 6130 Executive Boulevard, EPN, Suite 102, MSC 7302, Bethesda, MD 20892-7302 USA, 301-435-7980, fax: 301-480-0075, e-mail: smithwe@mail.
Gordon, MD, Chair of The White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Policy, Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA), who was instrumental in establishing NIH's National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Stephen Straus, MD, Director of the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, David Rosenthal, MD, Director of Harvard University Health Services and past president of the American Cancer Society, Jeffrey White, MD, Director of the Office of Cancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine, National Cancer Institute and Susan Braun, MS, President and CEO of The Susan G.