Director, Life Sciences Division, Office of Biological and Environmental Research, U.
What does OBER stand for?
OBER stands for Office of Biological and Environmental Research (US DOE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OBER
- one born every minute
- One Boson Exchange Models
- Operational Battery Effectiveness Model
- Organization of Business Economics Majors
- Office of Bilingual Education and Minority Languages Affairs
- Oak Bay Emergency Program (Canada)
- One-Boson-Exchange Potential
- Ontario Board of Examiners in Psychology (Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario Business Education Partnership (Canada)
- Office of Biobank Education and Research (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Office of Business Economics Research Service
- Oakland Builders Education Seminars (Canton, MI)
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- Ohio Baptist Education Society (Granville, OH)
- Organization of Black Episcopal Seminarians
- Orthonormal Basis of an Error Space
- Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics (journal)
- Organizing Bureau of European School Student Unions (Belgium)
- Overholt-BlueCross Emphysema Surgery Trial
- On Board Elapsed Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
DOE's Office of Biological and Environmental Research funded the 900 MHz wide-bore NMR magnet's development with $7.
Wooley -- Deputy Associate Director, Health and Environmental Research, Office of Biological and Environmental Research The Deep Computing Institute Web site is at www.