Bell, on the other hand, is an applied mathematician who has been developing algorithms to study combustion for the past 1 5 years with support from DOE's Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research.
What does OASCR stand for?
OASCR stands for Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ohio Association of Student Councils
- Open Access for Scholarly Content (Metropolitan Museum; New York)
- Oregon Association of Student Councils (Salem, OR)
- Orlando Area Sports Commission (Florida)
- Outdoor Adventure Social Club (Charlottesville, VA)
- Orbiter Avionics Software Control Board
- Office of the Australian Safety and Compensation Council
- Ontario Agricultural Services Coordinating Committee (Canada)
- Ohio Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Ohio Association of Supervisors and Coordinators for Exceptional Students (est. 1975)
- Albinism, Ocular, with Late-Onset Sensorineural Deafness
- Oconomowoc Area School District (Wisconsin)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense
- Old Age Survivors and Disability (Insurance)
- Option Adjusted Spread Duration
- Oshkosh Area School District (Wisconsin)
- Oxford Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense, Reserve Affairs, Reserve Forces Policy Board
- Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense, Comptroller
- Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence
Samples in periodicals archive:
SC's Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research provides high-level computer power focused on large-scale installation used by scientists and engineers in many disciplines.
ORNL Director Jeff Wadsworth said new funding by the DOEs Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research (OASCR) and the Scientific Discovery Through Advanced Computing (SciDAC) program has enabled significant recent advances in several application areas: -- Los Alamos National Laboratory's widely used parallel ocean program (POP v1.