The 25 CHRB rules will now be scrutinised by California's Office of Administrative Law which, if and when it is satisfied, passes them to the Secretary of State for final confirmation.
What does OAL stand for?
OAL stands for Office of Administrative Law
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of OAL
We have 47 other meanings of OAL in our Acronym Attic
- Omar Asghar Khan Development Foundation (Pakistan)
- Organization of American Kodály Educators (est. 1975; Moorhead, MN)
- Old Akkadian
- Original American Kenpo Karate Association
- Observation and Fields of fire, Avenues of approach, Key terrain, Obstacles and movement, Cover and concealment
- Ohio Administrative Knowledge System
- Oregon Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (Oregon Department of Education)
- Obey All Laws (various locations)
- Observatório Astronómico de Lisboa (Portugese: Lisbon Astronomical Observatory)
- Office of Acquisition and Logistics (US VA)
- Offline Address List (Microsoft Outlook)
- Olympic Airways Greece (ICAO code)
- Open Access Lab (various universities)
- Open Access Leiden (Netherlands)
- Open Air Laboratory
- Open Audio Library
- Open Audio License (EFF)
- Operations Acceptance Letter (UK project management)
- Optical Array Logic
- Optimized ACL Logging (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After Commission staff analyzes and responds to all comments and if no substantial revisions are required, the full Commission will consider in September moving forward to submit the regulations to the Office of Administrative law for its review.
Once approved by the Department of Consumer Affairs, the State and Consumer Services Agency and the Office of Administrative Law, the new language would be part of the new education requirements for obtaining a California CPA license beginning Jan.
The computers came from the judiciary branch, the Department of Children and Families, the Department of Health and Senior Services, and the Office of Administrative Law.
OPM has also closed its in-house Office of Administrative Law judges, the branch of that agency that ALJs formerly looked to for guidance on their personnel matters and administration of the ALJ selection process.
The California Office of Administrative Law (OAL) has approved the State Board of Equalization's (BOE) regulations allowing flavored malt beverages to be taxed as distilled spirits rather than beer.
Therefore, the board directed staff to file the regulation with the Office of Administrative Law, activating the regulation and requiring manufacturers to promptly reflash all the engines," said CARB.
The regulation is then sent to CARB's Office of Administrative Law for final approval.