For this task, IEA will provide personnel to perform contract support services for the DOS Office of Acquisition Management (AQM).
What does OAQ stand for?
OAQ stands for Office of Acquisition Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAQ
We have 9 other meanings of OAQ in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Association of Property Standards Officers (Canada)
- Ontario Association of Professional Searchers of Records
- Ontario Association of Professional Social Workers (now Ontario Association of Social Workers; Canada)
- Offshore Asset Protection Trust
- Ohio Association for Pupil Transportation
- Ohio Association of Public Treasurers (Parma, OH)
- Oklahoma Association for Pupil Transportation
- Ontario Association of Physics Teachers
- Office of Advocate for Persons With Disabilities (New York)
- Office of Accreditation and Quality (Switzerland)
- Office of Air Quality (Indiana Department of Environmental Management)
- Ordre des Architectes du Québec (Canada)
- Ordre des Audioprothésistes du Québec (French: Quebec Order of Hearing Aid Acousticians; Quebec, Canada)
- Organizational Assessment Questionnaire
- Outlook Advanced Quoting (software)
- Overall Quality
- Ohio Air Quality Development Authority
- Ontario Association of Quick Printers (Canada)
- Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards (EPA)
- Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards Technology Transfer Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the department created an acquisition programming and planning branch within the Office of Acquisition Management to serve as a link between procurement personnel and the agencies that generate requirements.
Commerce's Office of Acquisition Management said it was waiting for an update of its IT system to support the monitoring responsibilities.
The department's Office of Acquisition Management is now conducting market research and plans to Issue the COMMITS NexGen solicitation in May with award in December.
The panel comprised of Jack Braun, a contract cost analyst for the General Services Administration's Federal Technology Service; Gabriel Goldberg, an independent consultant and Web expert from Alexandria, Virginia; Tiffany Hixson, a contracting officer in the office of Acquisition Management in the Commerce Department's Office of the Secretary; Chip Mather, senior vice president of Acquisition Solutions Inc.
Company to Provide LAN Support and Purchase Card Services to the Office of Acquisition Management
Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Office of Acquisition Management (OAM).