For copies of this discussion guide (NCJ 180109) and additional information, contact the Office for Victims of Crime Resource Center at 800-627-6872 or access its Web site at http://www.
What does OVCRC stand for?
OVCRC stands for Office for Victims of Crime Resource Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ohio Valley Community Health Information Network (now Netwellness; Cincinnati, OH)
- Offshore Voluntary Compliance Initiative (Internal Revenue Service)
- Online Video Communications, Inc.
- Odyssey Video Communications Ltd. (Bangalore, India)
- Orkhon Valley Cultural Landscape (Germany)
- Optic Vesicle Conditioned Medium
- Ohio Valley Christian Music Association (Lower Salem, OH)
- Okanagan Valley College of Massage Therapy Ltd. (Canada)
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research
- Ofsted Voluntary Childcare Register (UK)
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Development
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Extension (Philippines)
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Economic Development (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Office on Volunteerism and Community Service (Virginia)
- Ohio Valley Crystallographic Symposium
- Organised Vehicle Crime Section (NCIS; UK)
- Otselic Valley Central School District (South Ostelic, NY)
- Outer Vapor Cooled Shield
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under each subject, consumers find every imaginable support and information center, including the Runaway Hotline, National Headache Foundation, Indoor Air Quality Information Clearinghouse, Food Labeling Hotline, Dial a Hearing Screening Test, CDC Immunization Hotline, National Head Injury Foundation and the Office for Victims of Crime Resource Center -- to name a few.
q Office for Victims of Crime Resource Center National Criminal Justice Reference Service P.