The American Library Association has addressed such service delivery issues since its inception, and its Office for Literacy and Outreach Services has become a clearing house for outreach resources, including the oversight of the publication of this volume.
What does OLOS stand for?
OLOS stands for Office for Literacy and Outreach Services (American Library Association)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLOS
We have 3 other meanings of OLOS in our Acronym Attic
- Our Lady of the Lake College
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School (Denver, CO)
- Our Lady of Loreto Philanthropic Association, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Our Lady of Medjugorje
- Organisatie Lokale Omroepen Nederland (Durch: Organization of Local Broadcasting in the Netherlands)
- Open-Loop Onset Point (frequency and amplitude at which an open-loop control system reaches rate limit)
- Our Lady of Providence (various locations)
- On Line Operational Programs
- Obstructed Line of Sight
- Our Lady of the Rosary Academy (Denver, CO)
- Our Lady of the Valley (assisted living community; Catholic Diocese of Richmond; Virginia)
- Only Losers Obey Yolo
- Oazowej Licencji Publicznej
- Object Link Provider (Microsoft)
- Observation Landplane
- Observational Learning Processes
- Odyssey Launch Platform (band)
- Off-Line Processor
- Office of Labor Production (WW II)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sanford Berman, chair of the Social Responsibilities Round Table Task Force on Poverty Issues, addressing the Advisory Committee to ALA's Office for Literacy and Outreach Services in February 1997, argued persuasively for attention to the "Library Services for the Poor" which members of the Advisory Committee identified as a top priority during 1997-1998 (ALA/OLOS, 1997).