today announced that it plans to support the Microsoft(R) Office Solution Accelerator for Sarbanes-Oxley to help streamline and simplify certain aspects of the process by which publicly traded companies can achieve compliance with federal financial reporting regulations.
What does OSASO stand for?
OSASO stands for Office Solution Accelerator for Sarbanes-Oxley (Microsoft)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Occupational Skills Analysis System
- Occupational Sleep Apnea Solutions
- Of Soldiers and Saints (band)
- Ohio Scottish Arts School
- Once Saved Always Saved
- Open Source Advance Solutions (Malaysia)
- Open Substation Automation System (power plants)
- Open Systems Accounting Software (Open Systems Holdings Corp., Inc.)
- Oklahoma Substance Abuse Services Alliance
- Ostium Secundum Atrial Septal Defect
- Office for the Study of Automotive Transportation
- Oklahoma Subject Area Test (Oklahoma public school teachers testing)
- On-Site Acceptance Test
- On-Site Assessment and Training
- One Step At a Time (George Strait album)
- One Step At a Time (outdoor activity club)
- Open Source Appropriate Technology
- Out-of-Service Analog Test (US DoD)
- Outsourced Assembly and Test
- Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test (manufacturing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Office Solution Accelerator for Sarbanes-Oxley One of the key components of compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley is the documentation of internal business processes.
The Office Solution Accelerator for Sarbanes-Oxley extends the value of existing software investments by building on the Microsoft Office System products that many companies have already deployed.
The Microsoft Office Solution Accelerator for Sarbanes-Oxley helps organizations quickly and cost-effectively achieve compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.