King Mohammed of Morocco and Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohamed bin Zayed al-Nahayan attended the signing ceremony between Taqa and Morocco's utility Office National d'Electricite (ONE) at the King's palace in Fez, it added.
What does ONE stand for?
ONE stands for Office National d'Electricite
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ONE
We have 89 other meanings of ONE in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Nostalgia Drag Racers (Canada)
- Organisme National des Déchets Radioactifs et des Matières Fissiles (French: National Agency for Radioactive Waste and Fissile Materials; Belgium)
- Open Network Distribution Services
- Optic Nerve Decompression Surgery
- Optical Network Distribution Switch (fiber optics)
- Optical Non-Destructive Testing
- Ontario New Democratic Youth (Canada)
- Oceanic Navigational Error
- Odaiko New England (Arlington, MA)
- Office de la Naissance et de l'Enfance (Belgium: Birth and Child Office)
- Office National de l'Énergy (National Energy Board - Canada)
- Office Network Exchange (Honeywell)
- Office of National Estimates (National Intelligence Council)
- Office of Nuclear Energy
- One Nation Earth
- One Network for Everyone
- One pulmonary Artery (or hypoplasia), Neoplasm, Embolism
- Online Networking for the Environment
- Open Net Environment (Sun)
- Open Network Environment (Netscape)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The entire 1320-megawatt output of the plants will be sold to Office National d'Electricite (ONE), the Moroccan national utility.
At present it has a 32% share in the 400 MW combined cycle plant at Tahaddart, in northern Morocco, where construction work is now concluding, and in which the Moroccan company Office National d'Electricite (ONE) is also a participant.