It's the first loan guarantee from Office National Du Ducroire to a Russian firm since 1998.
What does ONDD stand for?
ONDD stands for Office National Du Ducroire (French: National Office of Ducroire; Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ONDD in our Acronym Attic
- Ordo Naturalis Doctrinae (Swedish)
- Oregon Natural Desert Association
- Origin and Destination
- Other Non-psychotic Disorders
- Office National des Aéroports (French)
- Oregon Natural Desert Association (est. 1987; nature preservation; Bend, OR)
- Objectif National de Dépenses d'Assurance Maladie (French: National Goal of Health Insurance Spending)
- Office of New Drug Chemistry
- Opportunity Neighborhood Development Corporation (Minnesota)
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Observatoire National des Droits de l'enfant (French: National Child Law Observatory)
- Office of Naval Disability Evaluation
- Online Nursing Degree Guide
- Organisation Nationale des Droits de l'Homme (French: National Organization for Human Rights; Senegal)
- Optical Network Design and Modelling
- Old North Durham Neighborhood Association (North Carolina)
- ODP (Ocean Drilling Program) Nankai Downhole Observatory
- Optical Nuclear Double Resonance
- Oficina Nacional de la Defensa Publica (Spanish: Office of National Drug Policy; Dominican Republic)
- Ohio National Day of Prayer (est. 1991)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million, backed by the official Belgian export credit agency Office National du Ducroire, should be available by early 2001, a Belgian bank official said.
The ratings also reflect the implicit support provided by the company's majority shareholder, Office national du ducroire | Nationale Delcrederedienst (ONDD).