Pinnacle Office Equipment has enjoyed contract wins which have seen it move into Europe, Asia and Australia.
What does OE stand for?
OE stands for Office Equipment (Hekimian)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OE
We have 23 other meanings of OE in our Acronym Attic
- Orta Düzey Yönetici (Turkish)
- Outstanding Dietitian of the Year (various locations)
- Ohio Department of Youth Services
- Outreach and Detached Youth Work (UK)
- Outer Defense Zone
- Osrodek Doskonalenia Zawodowego Nauczycieli (Polish: Training Center for Vocational Teachers)
- Objective Evidence
- Observatório Eleitoral (Portuguese: Electoral Observatory; Mozambique)
- Occupational Entrance (high-school job preparation program)
- Oersted (CGS measurement unit of magnetic energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only does leasing spread the payment, but sometimes the total cost of ownership can actually be reduced by packaging the office equipment hardware and servicing into one deal.
said Wednesday it will open in April a Web portal for the purchase of office equipment in collaboration with 31 other companies, including Sumitomo Bank, Isetan Co.
Office Equipment Wholesales Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
BOISE, Idaho, May 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Boise Office Equipment now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation and has added Xerox document technology and services to its offerings for customers in the Treasure Valley and the Magic Valley areas of Idaho.
com/research/1d88fe/2011_worldwide_off) has announced the addition of the "2011 Worldwide Office Equipment Wholesales Industry Report" report to their offering.
John's, Newfoundland, distributes and services Canon office equipment throughout the Province of Newfoundland, Canada.
This prestigious award in the office equipment industry is bestowed upon models that serve as a benchmark of high quality, exceptional performance and quantifiable value.