What does OBOAT stand for?
OBOAT stands for Office Based Opiate Addiction Treatment (established in 2003; San Francisco)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Outdoor Box Office Ltd.
- Output Backoff
- Over-By-Over (Cricket sport)
- Overseas Buildings Operations (US Department of State)
- Owned by Owner
- Owner Buy Out
- Ohio Body Shop Owners Association (Pataskala, OH)
- Ontario Building Officials Association (Canada)
- Oregon Building Officials Association (Silverton, OR)
- Ovarian Branch of the Ovarian Artery (reproduction)
- Off By One Bit/Byte
- Off By One Bug
- One Bread, One Body (religious doctrine)
- Off Broadway on Campus (est. 1997; University of Rochester; Rochester, NY)
- One Book, One Community
- One-Bead One-Compound (biochemistry)
- Open Burn/Open Detonation
- Operational Board of Directors
- Order of Bards, Ovates & Druids
- Off By One Error