Mr Hogan said the off-the-road declaration "is effectively unverifiable and open to abuse" and has expressed concerns about the high level of forms being presented.
What does OTR stand for?
OTR stands for Off-The-Road (vehicles/tires)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTR
We have 77 other meanings of OTR in our Acronym Attic
- On-The-Quick-Halt (communications)
- Ontario Teacher Qualifying Test (Canada)
- Coto 47 Airstrip, Costa Rica (Airport code)
- Oakland Terminal Railway
- Obecná Teorie Relativity (Czech: general theory of relativity)
- Occupational Therapist, Registered
- Oceanic Transition Route
- Off the Rack
- Off the Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PUT portable universal tester and the company's cut and chip tester lot off-the-road service and vehicle tread analysis are featured in this two-page technical bulletin.
35) Halobutyl innerliners for truck/ off-the-road tires--a review.
South China") is pleased to announce the signing of distribution contracts for the sale of its off-the-road (OTR) tires to the North America and Venezuelan markets.