Role of off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting in patients with malignant neoplastic disease.
What does OPCABG stand for?
OPCABG stands for Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Oregon Primary Care Association
- Organisme Paritaire Collecteur Agréé
- Organismes Paritaires Collecteurs Agrées (French: Observatory on Authorised Joint Collection Bodies)
- Organized Pseudo-Lawful Commercial Agency
- Ornamental Plant Collections Association (Australia)
- Otter Point Creek Alliance (Maryland)
- Overlay Policy Control Architecture
- Overseas Press Club of America
- Ornamental Plant Conservation Association of Australia Inc. (now Garden Plant Conservation Association of Australia Inc.)
- Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass
- Ontario Pork Carcass Appraisal Project
- Open Platform for Cordless Applications
- Operational Capability Report
- Oppenheimer Capital LLC
- Optional Protocol to the Convention Against Torture
- Optical Printed Circuit Board
- Office of the Police Complaint Commissioner
- Offutt Processing & Correlation Center (US DoD)
- OPCC (not an acronym; formerly Ocean Park Community Center; Santa Monica, CA)
- Opinion of Probable Construction Cost
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conclusion: Off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting can be performed with good clinical results.
CardioVations offers innovations in the areas of off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG), valve surgery, anastomotic devices and vessel management.