Now, motocross riders typically head into the Angeles National Forest, riding on property owned by the Bureau of Land Management, or to the state's 19,000-acre Hungry Valley off-highway vehicle recreation area south of Gorman.
What does OHVRA stand for?
OHVRA stands for Off-Highway Vehicle Recreation Area (Minnesota)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Off-Hook Voice Announce (phone feature)
- Ohio Virtual Academy (Maumee, OH)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie de la Ville de Chartres
- Over Height Vehicle Detector (ASTI Transportations Systems, Inc.)
- Oak Hill Venture Fund (Oak Hill Capital Partners LP)
- Out-of-Hospital Ventricular Fibrillation (cardiology)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie du Val d'heure (Belgium)
- Over Head Valve Industral Engine
- Onbevlekt Hart Van Maria (Dutch: Immaculate Heart of Mary)
- Oak Hill Venture Partners
- Offshore High Voltage Station (energy power)
- Office of Heavy Vehicle Technologies (United States Department of Energy)
- Oh How Wonderful
- One Hit Wonder (music artist)
- Oracle Help for Web
- Ordinary High Water
- Other Hazardous Waste (US Defense Environmental Restoration Program)
- Overhead and Orderwire Interface (Unit)
- Oxyhydrogen Welding
- Our Hearts Were Burning within Us
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 miles and turn left on Mountain View Road at the sign for El Mirage Off-Highway Vehicle Recreation Area.