The project will also demonstrate critical on and off-board diagnostics and monitoring equipment.
What does OBD stand for?
OBD stands for Off-Board Diagnostics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OBD
We have 36 other meanings of OBD in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Beaches and Coastal Systems (now Bureau of Beaches and Wetlands Resources; Florida)
- Onboard Computer System
- Open Bible Christian School (Newberg, OR)
- Obesity (UK website)
- Oklahoma Board of Career and Technology Education (US Department of Education)
- On-Board Computer Test Equipment
- Olympique Basket Club de Villeneuve (Villeneuve, France)
- Occupied Bed Day
- Off Board Drone
- Off Broadway Dance
- Old Bank District (Los Angeles, CA)
- Omaha by Design (University of Nebraska; Omaha, NE)
- On Board Diagnostics
- On-Board Diagnosis
- Online Business Development
- Opiate-Induced Bowel Dysfunction
- Opioid Bowel Dysfunction (gastrointestinal side effect)
- Opposed Blade Damper (mechanical)
- Optimal Bit Decision
- Optimum Bed Density (pharmaceutical manufacturing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This means a variety of onboard and off-board diagnostics, including downloadable diagnostics and diagnostics updates will flow via wireless technologies between autos and service organizations.
In addition to canceling turn signals when turn maneuvers are complete, the system has a communications link to other electronic modules on the bike and utilizes diagnostic messages to aid in trouble shooting system problems using off-board diagnostics tools.