Apparently, "Vampire Diaries" fans just can't get enough of on screen and off screen lovers, Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev that they want this couple to star in a racy film adaptation.
What does OSS stand for?
OSS stands for Off Screen (cinematography)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OSS
We have 330 other meanings of OSS in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma State Roundup of Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous
- Advanced Broadband Operational Support Systems
- Object Service Standard (SEMI)
- Object Storage Server
- Objective Supply System
- Observatory of the Sahara and the Sahel
- Occupant Sensing System
- Occupy Sesame Street (satire)
- Ocean State Soccer School (North Kingstown, RI)
- Ocean Surveillance System
- Off Site Sales
- Off-Site Surveillance System (various organizations)
- Offerings for Service (computer services)
- Office for Special Support (academic support for students with special needs)
- Office of Space Science
- Office of Space Station (NASA)
- Office of Space Systems
- Office of Special Services
- Office of Statistical Standards
- Office of Strategic Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Delhi, Feb 17 ( ANI ): Kareena Kapoor, who seems to be following in the footsteps of her late grand father Raj Kapoor, is all set to prove her talent off screen as well.
Summary: On screen and off screen couple Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer have attended the premiere of True Blood season four.
That's why the on-screen chemistry worked so well because it wasn't off screen.
FALLEN star Lee Majors, who shot to fame as the Six Million Dollar Man, has seen more activity since off screen than on as he struggles to rebuild his career.
Calling on broadcasting executives to take "affirmative action", he said there was a wealth of on and off screen talent from ethnic minorities if they went out and found them and started thinking of "diversity as an asset, not a problem".
Byline: JAMES HARPER FORMER Boyzone star Keith Duffy is set to break a few hearts - on and off screen - when he joins Coronation Street.
Jackson long has been wary of Bryant's penchant for gambling on defense, but the problem lately has had more to do with defending players coming off screens.