And this is the administration that talked about getting the government off our backs.
What does OOB stand for?
OOB stands for Off Our Backs (feminist newsjournal, Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OOB
We have 17 other meanings of OOB in our Acronym Attic
- Ogden Air Logistics Center (Ogden, Utah) (usually seen as OO-ALC)
- Out on A Limb Productions (Baxter, TN)
- Office, Ogden Air Material Area
- One Out - All Out
- Object-Oriented Analysis Objects and Classes
- Object-Oriented Assistant Prototyper (software)
- Official Organic Assurance Programme (food safety; New Zealand)
- Ochranna Organizace Autorska Sdruzeni (Czech: Artists' Protective Copyright Organization; Czech Republic)
- ODBC-ODBC Bridge
- Off Off Broadway
Samples in periodicals archive:
finds it 'ironic that the new administration has made a big issue of getting the government off our backs, but subsidized agriculture will probably be around for four more years at least, and it's ruining potentially productive land.
``Everybody knew that everything was on the line today, and we got that (bleeping) monkey off our backs.