A second unit at the same site is off line for maintenance.
What does OFL stand for?
OFL stands for Off Line
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OFL
We have 43 other meanings of OFL in our Acronym Attic
- One Foot in the Grave (British TV sitcom; 1989-2000)
- Open Forum Information Exchange (Cambodia)
- Osaka Foundation of International Exchange (Japan)
- Norfolk, NE, USA - Karl Stefan Memorial Airport (Airport Code)
- Observatoire Franco-Kurde (French: French-Kurdish Observatory)
- Odense Fægteklub (Denmark)
- Official Flight Kit (US NASA)
- Oldenburger Fleischmehlfabrik Kampe (German meat byproduct disposal company)
- Operation Fit Kids (educational program)
- Ovine Fetal Kidney (biology)
- Office of Freight Logistics
- Ontario Federation of Labour
- Opaque Flecks in Lens
- Open Font License (SIL International)
- Opportunities for Learning (La Canada, CA charter school)
- Organizational Forms Library (Microsoft)
- Osteopathic Finish Line (Des Moines University; Iowa)
- Our Fearless Leader
- Out For Lunch
- Over Fill Launch (multimode cable LANs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Businesses that subscribe to this new service from Iron Mountain gain the same unique benefits of its Server Electronic Vaulting service -- data is securely backed up off site, off line and out of reach at a remote Iron Mountain vault.
The outage was triggered when heavy smoke forced three 500 kilovolt transmission lines to "relay" or trip off line.