com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Strategic Analysis of Off Highway Vehicles Market in India http://www.
What does OHV stand for?
OHV stands for Off Highway Vehicle
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of OHV
We have 1 other meaning of OHV in our Acronym Attic
- Ocular Hypertension Treatment Study
- Oneness-Heart-Tears and Smiles (various locations)
- Occupational Hand Use
- Occupational Health Unit (UK)
- Old Hindlimb-Unloaded (physiology)
- Overhead Unit (Head-up Guidance System)
- Overseas Home Ported Unit
- Opera House Ushers Group (San Francisco, California)
- Oracle HCM User Group
- Offline Human Unit Hours
- Ohne Hast Verweilen (German tourism program)
- Overhead Hoist Vehicle
- Overhead Valve
- Off-Hook Voice Announce (phone feature)
- Ohio Virtual Academy (Maumee, OH)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie de la Ville de Chartres
- Over Height Vehicle Detector (ASTI Transportations Systems, Inc.)
- Oak Hill Venture Fund (Oak Hill Capital Partners LP)
- Out-of-Hospital Ventricular Fibrillation (cardiology)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie du Val d'heure (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``I have pursued both public and private financing for this Motorized Off Highway Vehicle `OHV' Park and there is no individual or group interested in either loaning me the money or purchasing the land.
Off highway vehicle companies can salvage the situation by focusing on the available jobs and taking a long-term approach to return on investments.