The fact that some day laborers are solicited for sex does not surprise Antonio Bernabe, lead coordinator of the Day Laborer Project for CHIRLA, the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles.
What does OTD stand for?
OTD stands for Of the Day
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OTD
We have 56 other meanings of OTD in our Acronym Attic
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Oakland Touchdown (bridge building project; California)
- Object Type Definition (Java)
- Observed Time Difference
- Obsessive Talking Disorder
- Obsessive Tumblr Disorder (social media)
- Obsessive Twilight Disorder
- Obsessive Twitter Disorder
- Occupational Therapy Doctorate
- Off the Derech
- Off the Dock Toons (comic strip series)
- Off Topic Discussion (forums/newsgroups)
- Offer to Dedicate (California)
- Office of Technology Development
- Office of The Director
- Office of Tourism Development (Maryland)
- Office of Training and Development (various locations)
- Official Test Day (pregnancy)
- Oh, The Drama
Samples in periodicals archive:
Second, instead of using the peak of the preovulatory surge as is traditionally done, we used the onset of the surge as the predictor of the day of ovulation and the change in ovarian steroid production.
During the second half of the day, which ended at the 1:00 p.
The initial launch of the Day Trader Series was released August 1997 and has been regarded as the new standard in real-time trading platforms.
com Infinet's Cool Site of the Day can be found at http://cool.
Obviously we are pleased by the selection by this extremely discerning organization, it is recognition of the distribution, high perceived value, worldwide growth and professionalism of the Days Inn brand," he added.