The North Koreans are said to be assembling missiles of unknown origin," it said, adding that the report alone should not been taken as definitive proof or evidence of sizeable North Korean military involvement with the Myanmar regime.
What does OUO stand for?
OUO stands for Of Unknown Origin (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OUO
We have 4 other meanings of OUO in our Acronym Attic
- Organizatsiya Ukrainskikh Natsionalistiv (Ukrainian: Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists)
- Oslo University Notation (Oslo, Norway)
- Oregon Utility Notification Center
- Optical User Network Interface (IEEE)
- Order of Universal Interfaith (interfaith healing and service order)
- Organisation of the Unemployed Northern Ireland (Irish National Organisation of the Unemployed; UK)
- Open Universiteit Nederland (Dutch)
- Open University of the Netherlands
- Other Users Noise Simulator
- Okresni Ustav Narodniho Zdravi (Czech: District Institutes of Health; Ministry of Health; Czech Republic)
- Official-Use Only
- OK under Obama (politics)
- Oxford University Orchestra
- Online University of America
- Oxford University Orienteering Club (UK)
- Ontario Used Oil Management Association (waste disposal/recycling)
- Ohio University Osteopathic Medical Center (Madison, OH)
- Oxford University Officers Training Corps
- Office of University Partnerships (HUD)
- Official Unionist Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mission control centre said earlier that the fragment of space debris of unknown origin was extremely unlikely to collide with the ISS, with experts calculating around a 0.
The virus was discovered as part of a plan to identify unknown viruses from Africa by collecting serum specimens from patients with fevers of unknown origin.
J* To quote the review of the audiobook in KLIATT, January 2004: "In a world gone crazy, "Gypsy, "Runt," or eventually "Misha" is the narrator, a small boy of unknown origins, confused and overwhelmed by the war-torn world around him.
A 45-year-old woman was referred to the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health in January 2002 because of increased blood lead concentrations of unknown origin.
In cases of fever of unknown origin and subacute bacterial endocarditis, obtain three blood cultures during the first one to two hours.
Their "trusted sender" initiative--a caller ID-style system that would allow an e-mail account to accept legitimate bulk e-mail while turning away messages of unknown origin will be introduced soon.
Using recycled media of unknown origins and usage history could trigger such coverage exclusion.