Jan 13, 2015 (SeeNews) - Austrian volunteer fire department Freiwillige Feuerwehr Erla, or FF Erla, has awarded a contract worth some EUR 393,000 (USD 465,000), including VAT, to company Rosenbauer Oesterreich GmbH for delivery of a HLF 3 firefighting vehicle.
What does OESTERR stand for?
OESTERR stands for Oesterreich (German: Austria)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ontario Educational Software Services
- Operating Environment Segment Specification
- Opto-Electronic Sensor System
- Ordnance and Explosives Safety Specialist (US DoD)
- Ottawa East Schooling Shows (Ottawa, Canada)
- Ordo Equestris Sancti Sepulcri Hierosolymitani (Latin: Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem; Catholic Church)
- Occupational Exposure Sampling Strategy Manual (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
- Ocean and Earth Science and Technology (various universities)
- Office of Education, Science and Technology (Organization of American States; Washington, DC)
- Outstanding Earth Science Teacher
- Organization Entity Status Codes
- Outlook E-mail Security Update (Microsoft)
- Office on the Economic Status of Women (Minnesota)
- Occupational English Test
- Office of Economic Transition
- Office of Educational Technology
- Office of Emergency Transportation (US DOT)
- Office of Engineering and Technology (US FCC)
- Office of Enterprise Technology (various locations)
- Oil Export Terminal
Samples in periodicals archive:
VI) parent, Raiffeisen Zentralbank Oesterreich AG and Erste Group Bank AG (EBS.
The management team of Erste Bank Oesterreich will be enlarged as of the start of next year.
The delegation comprises journalists and photographers from the RussiaTV (Rossiya 1), the Swedish TV, a Cypriot newspaper, the Austrian Oesterreich Journal, the Spain La Razon newspaper, the Czech Pravo daily newspaper, the German Neues Deutschland newspaper, the Chinese TV and Xinhua news agency, and Radio France.
The report on the Oesterreich paper's website said the 48-year-old walked to a waiting limousine which took him to the airport.
In addition, Dirk Lukas was appointed authorised representative of Tui Oesterreich, effective June 1.
In his turn, Hannes Loaker, an analyst of Raiffeisen Zentralbank Oesterreich, says he expects that next year a barrel of oil will cost an average $92, so that taking into account such long-term perspective, the prices are understated, although not so much.
Austria's Oesterreich newspaper has reported that the 42-year-old became involved with the man identified as "Thomas W" after they spent months together after she was released.