These guidelines ensure that only one odor unit per cubic meter of air is at the property boundary.
What does OU stand for?
OU stands for Odor Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OU
We have 8 other meanings of OU in our Acronym Attic
- Opera Theatre of Yale College (New Haven, CT)
- Kotzebue, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Offene Tür Zürich (German: Zurich Open Door; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Order of the Tiger Zebra (gaming guild)
- Croatia Airlines (IATA airline code)
- Oakland University (Michigan)
- Observation Unit (healthcare)
- Oceanic Union (gaming)
- Oculus Uterque (Latin: Each Eye)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Impact flavor constituents are being localized, characterized and quantified using aroma extract dilution analysis (AEDA), gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS), calculation of odor units, and preparation of aroma models.
The same emission rate calculations can be made for other air pollutants such as ammonia and odorous compounds, and for odors using odor units (OUs).