100 "life-size" Doraemon figures to be featured at Hakone event YOKOHAMA - One hundred "life-size" figures of the popular comic character Doraemon will adorn areas in and around Hakone, Kanagawa Prefecture, as part of an event running from March 9 through 31, Odakyu Electric Railway Co.
What does OER stand for?
OER stands for Odakyu Electric Railway (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OER
We have 69 other meanings of OER in our Acronym Attic
- Obligatory Exercise Questionnaire
- Office of Environmental Quality
- Oliver Evans Quintet
- Open-Ended Questions
- Order of Engineers of Quebec (Quebec, Canada)
- Original Equipment Quality
- Outlook Express Quick Backup (free software)
- Office of Environmental Quality Control (Honolulu, HI)
- Oregon Environmental Quality Commission
- Optical Equalizer Node
- Odd-Even Rule
- Office of Educational Research
- Office of Emergency Response
- Office of Employee Relations (various locations)
- Office of Energy Research
- Office of Environmental Restoration
- Office of Equal Rights (US FEMA)
- Office of Exploratory Research
- Office of External Relations (various organizations)
- Office of Extramural Research (US NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Feb 12, 2013 - (JCN Newswire) - NEC Corporation (NEC; TSE: 6701) is providing wireless systems for the latest trains operated by Odakyu Electric Railway Co.
6 million yen, according to Odakyu Department Store, a unit of Odakyu Electric Railway Co.
said Monday it will sell its head office building in Tokyo's Shinjuku area to Odakyu Electric Railway Co.
Odakyu Electric Railway, a leading railway operator in the area centering Tokyo, firmed 22 yen to 753 yen while rival Keihin Electric Express Railway added 23 yen to 833 yen.
Only three issues, including Odakyu Electric Railway Co.
from its parent company Odakyu Electric Railway Co.
Major gainers were air and land transportation issues, including All Nippon Airways and Odakyu Electric Railway.