In the Western world, more often this is due to immune diseases such as the uncommon ocular cicatricial pemphigoid.
What does OCP stand for?
OCP stands for Ocular Cicatricial Pemphigoid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OCP
We have 196 other meanings of OCP in our Acronym Attic
- One Community One Voice
- Oasis Computer Products
- Oatmeal Cream Pie
- Obligatory Contour Principle
- Observable Critical Process
- Observe Control Punish (gaming clan)
- Obsessive Compulsive Poseur
- Ocean and Climate Physics
- Ocean Color Pigment
- Octacalcium Phosphate
- Ofcom Consumer Panel (UK)
- Off-Campus Credit Programs
- Office Cantonal de la Population (French)
- Office Copier Program
- Office for Capital Programs
- Office of Capital Planning
- Office of Chief Prosecutor
- Office of Civilian Personnel
- Office of Commercial Programs (NASA)
- Office of Commonwealth Preparedness (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several studies18 have shown alterations in the expression of carbohydrates and mucin-associated molecules on the ocular surface of patients with ocular cicatricial pemphigoid or other ocular surface diseases.
Ocular cicatricial pemphigoid antigen: Partial sequence and biochemical characterization.