The company, based in Ochsenfurt in south Germany, had stopped output after its insolvency filing last week but production will continue for at least three months at both its 150,000 tonne annual capacity biodiesel plant and 100,000 tonne oil mill, administrator Bruno Fraas said.
What does EDGJ stand for?
EDGJ stands for Ochsenfurt (airport code; Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Early Day Gas Engine and Tractor Association
- Earliest Decision on the Greatest Fixpoint
- Endothelial-Derived Growth Factor
- Enhanced Diversification Growth Fund (investments)
- Enterprise Development and Governance Facility (Cameroon)
- Eye-Derived Growth Factor (ophthalmology)
- Fulda-Jossa (airport code; Germany)
- European Dry Grassland Group
- Hettstadt (airport code; Germany)
- European Desktop Grid Initiative (EU)
- Korbach (airport code; Germany)
- Economic Development Group of Kittitas County (Ellensburg, WA; est. 1998)
- Enhanced Diamond Gemological Laboratory
- Mosbach-Lohrbach (airport code; Germany)
- Nordenbeck (airport code; Germany)
- European Drosophila Genome Project
- Oppenheim (airport code; Germany)
- Schameder (airport code; Germany)
- Emergency Diesel Generator Room
- Excluded Designated Gross Revenue (sports revenue)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1970 another kettle-wagon, closely resembling that from Skallerup, came to light in a cremation grave at Acholshausen, near Ochsenfurt, Germany, together with weapons suggesting 'Mycenean connections' (Pescheck 1975).