The person in charge ought to be the Assistant Secretary of State for Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs.
What does OES stand for?
OES stands for Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs (Department of State bureau)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OES
We have 154 other meanings of OES in our Acronym Attic
- Organisation Européenne de Recherche sur le Traitement du Cancer
- OECS (Organization of Eastern Caribbean States) Education Reform Unit
- Open Education Resource Universitas (New Zealand)
- Outreach Enrollment Retention and Utilization (California)
- Old English Runic (linguistics)
- Open-Ended Rectangular Waveguide
- Outstanding and Exceptional Resource Waters (Wisconsin)
- Occupational Employment Statistics
- Occupational Exposure Standard
- Oceanic Engineering Society
- Office Equipment Services (Naperville, IL)
- Office of Earth Science (NASA)
- Office of Education Services
- Office of Emergency Services
- Office of Employee Services
- Office of Employment Security (US government)
- Office of Engineering Services
- Office of Executive Support
- Office of Experiment Stations (USDA)
- Office of Extended Studies (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
assistant secretary of state for oceans and international environmental and scientific affairs.
Environmental Protection Agency; and John Turner, Assistant Secretary of State for Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs.