amp;#8221; Jointly sponsored by the Marine Technology Society (MTS) and Oceanic Engineering Society of IEEE, Oceans '12 brings together the technology, people and ideas that will help expand the understanding of the earth's largest natural resource.
What does OES stand for?
OES stands for Oceanic Engineering Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OES
We have 154 other meanings of OES in our Acronym Attic
- Officer Evaluation Report Support Form (US Army)
- Organisation Européenne de Recherche sur le Traitement du Cancer
- OECS (Organization of Eastern Caribbean States) Education Reform Unit
- Open Education Resource Universitas (New Zealand)
- Outreach Enrollment Retention and Utilization (California)
- Old English Runic (linguistics)
- Open-Ended Rectangular Waveguide
- Outstanding and Exceptional Resource Waters (Wisconsin)
- Occupational Employment Statistics
- Occupational Exposure Standard
- Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs (Department of State bureau)
- Office Equipment Services (Naperville, IL)
- Office of Earth Science (NASA)
- Office of Education Services
- Office of Emergency Services
- Office of Employee Services
- Office of Employment Security (US government)
- Office of Engineering Services
- Office of Executive Support
- Office of Experiment Stations (USDA)