What does OASES stand for?
OASES stands for Oceanic Applied Sciences and Environmental Solutions (research corporation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OASES
We have 6 other meanings of OASES in our Acronym Attic
- Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers
- Old Age, Survivors, Disability and Health Insurance
- Old Age, Survivors, Disability and Health Insurance Act (Social Security Act)
- Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance (US Social Security)
- Organisation Argan-Souss pour le Développement et la Protection de l'Environnement (French)
- Open Aanbod Software Expertise (Dutch: Open Offer Software Expertise; open source project; Netherlands)
- Open Access to Scientific Literature
- Oregon Association of School Executives (Salem, OR)
- Oakland Asian Students Educational Services (California)
- Ocean, Atmosphere, and Space Environment Services
- Office of Applied Sciences & Engineering Studies
- Ontario Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Outdoor and Sustainability Education Service (UK)
- Outpost for the Analysis and Spectroscopy of Exoplanetary Systems
- Office Automation System Facilities
- Oregon Amateur Sports Foundation (Beaverton, OR)
- Overeaters Anonymous of San Francisco
- Ohio Association for Student Financial Aid
- Ohio Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators