CONTACT: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution Ocean and Climate Change Institute, (508)548-1400, www.
What does OCCI stand for?
OCCI stands for Ocean and Climate Change Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution; Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCCI
We have 12 other meanings of OCCI in our Acronym Attic
- Oxford and Cambridge Careers Handbook (UK)
- Ontario Council on Community Health Accreditation (Canada)
- Organizacion Civica y Cultural Hispana Americana, Inc. (Spanish: Hispanic-American Civic and Cultural Organization; Youngstown, OH; est. 1972)
- Orange County Community Housing Corporation (Santa Ana, CA)
- Otero County Community Health Council (est. 1996; New Mexico)
- Oklahoma City County Health Department
- Onondaga Community College Housing Development Corporation (New York)
- Obion County Central High School (Troy, TN)
- Old Colorado City Historical Society (Colorado)
- Oakland Car Club International (Dearborn, MI)
- Olds College Centre for Innovation (agriculture; est. 1999; Alberta, Canada)
- Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Oman; est. 1973)
- Ontario Case Costing Initiative (Ontario, Canada)
- Open Cloud Computing Interface (network protocol)
- Oracle C++ Call Interface (computer programming)
- Oregon Center for Clinical Investigations, Inc
- Oregon Coast Culinary Institute (Coos Bay, OR)
- Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Osaka, Japan)
- Office of Chief Counsel for International Commerce (US DOC)
- Ontario Community Council on Impaired Driving (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The torrent from the glacial lake would have thundered into the North Atlantic, adding a vast freshwater "lid" on the ocean surface that could have rearranged ocean circulation and changed climate patterns, said Donnelly, who is a fellow of both the Ocean and Climate Change Institute and the Coastal Ocean Institute at WHOI.
The Ocean and Climate Change Institute seeks to understand the role of the ocean in regulating Earth's climate and to improve our ability to forecast future climate change.