Golden at the symposium sponsored by the Ocean Hyperbaric Neurologic Center.
What does OHNC stand for?
OHNC stands for Ocean Hyperbaric Neurologic Center (Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHNC
We have 2 other meanings of OHNC in our Acronym Attic
- Oral Health Network (US CDC)
- Orthopedic Healthcare Northwest (medical practice; Springfield, OR)
- Our Healthier Nation
- Oakland Hills Neighborhood Association (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Oral Health Needs Assessment (US and UK)
- Original Highlands Neighborhood Association (Louisville, KY)
- Occupational Health Nurses in Agricultural Communities project
- Occupational Health Nurses Association of Nova Scotia (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Occupational Health Nurses Association of the Philippines
- Occupational Health Nursing Certificate
- Old Harbor Native Corporation (Old Harbor, AK)
- Oral, Head and Neck Cancer (oncology)
- O'Hare Noise Compatibility Commission (Chicago, IL)
- Office of Housing and Neighborhood Development (Winchester, VA)
- Old Habits Never Die
- Oak Harbor Navy League (Washington)
- Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner
- Office of Housing and Neighborhood Preservation (Philadelphia, PA)
- ODOCS HCI Navigation Service
- Oil Hardened Non-shrinking Steel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Knott said at the symposium, which was sponsored by the Ocean Hyperbaric Neurologic Center in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Richard Neubauer, medical director of the Ocean Hyperbaric Neurologic Center in Ft.
Neubauer, MD, Medical Director Ocean Hyperbaric Neurologic Center, Lauderdale-by-the Sea, FL