Ocean Horizontal Array Turbulence Study (OHATS), supported by NSE An air-sea interaction experiment is using 18 closely spaced sonic anemometers, or wind gauges, to examine the effect of ocean waves on air turbulence and eddies.
What does OHATS stand for?
OHATS stands for Ocean Horizontal Array Turbulence Study (Martha's Vineyard, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Offaly Historical and Archaeological Society (Ireland)
- Office of HIV/AIDS Surveillance
- Outpatient Hospital Allowance Schedule (Anthem)
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Oral History Association of South Africa (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Overseas Humanitarian Assistance Shared Information System
- Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner (United Kingdom)
- Ontario History and Social Science Teachers Association (Canada)
- Oral Health Action Team (UK)
- Oral Health Assessment Tool (various locations)
- Oak Hill Boyz (rap group)
- Occupational Health Branch (California Department of Health Services)
- On Hand Balance
- Online Hotel Booking
- Online Hotels Budapest
- Orkney Health Board (National Health Service; Scotland, UK)
- Otago Harbour Board (New Zealand port authority)
- Otto Hahn Bibliothek (German: Otto Hahn Library)
- Overhead Bin (air travel)
- Ohio Historic Bridge Association (est. 1960)