Oceansat- 2 carries three sensors onboard -- Ocean Colour Monitor ( OCM- 2), Ku- band pencil- beam Scatterometer and an Italian payload called Radio Occultation Sounder for the Atmosphere ( ROSA).
What does OCM stand for?
OCM stands for Ocean Colour Monitor (oceanographic data collection instrument)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCM
We have 154 other meanings of OCM in our Acronym Attic
- Outside Continental Limits of the United States
- Optimum Compaction Low Void (Trek carbon fiber bicycles)
- Optimum Compaction Low Void Honeycomb (Trek carbon fiber bicycle technology)
- Ontario Camp Leadership Workshop
- Orange County Lindy EXchange (charitable dance-a-thon)
- Object Configuration Management (computing)
- Obsolete Computer Museum (est. 1995; website)
- Ocean Circulation Model
- Ocean City, Maryland
- Ocean Color Mission
- Office of Coastal Management (Louisiana)
- Office of Compliance Monitoring
- Office of Conflict Management (various organizations)
- Office of Crisis Management (US FDA)
- Officer Career Management (US and Australia)
- Offshore Construction Manager (gas and oil)
- Offshore Customer Management
- Ohio College of Massotherapy (Akron, OH)
- Ohio Columbus Mission (LDS church)
- Oil Cleansing Method (cosmetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oceansat-2 is carrying an Ocean Colour Monitor (OCM) and a Ku-band pencil beam Scatterometer, besides a Radio Occultation Sounder for Atmospheric Studies (Rosa), developed by the Italian Space Agency (ASI).
Oceansat-2 would carry an Ocean Colour Monitor (OCM) and a Ku-band pencil beam Scatterometer, besides a Radio Occultation Sounder for Atmospheric Studies (Rosa), developed by the Italian Space Agency (ASI).