uk Global Banking News - 26 July 2011 Ocean Shore Holding Company (NASDAQ: OSHC), the holding company for Ocean City, New Jersey Ocean City Home Bank, has reported a net income of USD1.
What does OCNJ stand for?
OCNJ stands for Ocean City, New Jersey
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCNJ
- Ohio Campaign for New Drug Policies
- Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education
- Workshop on Optical Communication: Networks and Technology
- One-Connection Network Franchisee (global telecommunications)
- Organised Crime Narcotics and Firearms Bureau (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Oyster Creek Nuclear Generating Station
- Olongapo City National High School (Philippines)
- Ozamiz City National High School (Ozamis City, Philippines)
- Open Cloud Networking Interface (computing)
- Optimal Communications, Navigation & Identification
- Ohio Casualty of New Jersey, Inc. (insurance)
- Open College Network - Kent and Medway (UK)
- Occasional (weather forecasts)
- Oregon Coastal Natural Lake
- Open College Network London Region (London, UK)
- Oklahoma City National Memorial
- Ocean Map
- Oklahoma City National Memorial Foundation
- Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary (Washington State, USA)
- Optimization Cellular Neural Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
872 million to acquire the Atlantis Inn, a Bed and Breakfast located in the resort town of Ocean City, New Jersey.
is the holding company for Ocean City Home Bank, a federal savings bank headquartered in Ocean City, New Jersey.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] ANSWER This tiny hermit crab sports a miniature hard hat and poses on a toy tractor--all to compete in the Miss Crustacean Beauty Pageant in Ocean City, New Jersey.
The quote: "Your job is not to become concerned about the constitutional rights of the man that you're violating as you grant a restraining order," said Richard Russell, an Ocean City, New Jersey, judge caught on tape addressing his peers at a 1995 conference.
Ocean City Home Bank is headquartered in Ocean City, New Jersey with eleven other branches in southeastern New Jersey.
Based in part on the results of the Ocean City, New Jersey pilot, ten towns in the Philadelphia metropolitan area have agreed to utilize the service.
Now their loving son plans to make that journey for them when he sets out from America on July 4 from Ocean City, New Jersey.