who help occupational therapy students in entry level and graduate programs, faculty, researchers, and practicing therapists understand the theoretical and practical knowledge needed for evidence-based services and supports for youth with lifelong disabilities during their transition to adulthood.
What does OTS stand for?
OTS stands for Occupational Therapy Student
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTS
We have 212 other meanings of OTS in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Teachers' Retirement System
- Open Source Ticket Request System
- Operational Test Readiness Statement
- Oregon Telecommunications Relay Service (Public Utility Commission of Oregon)
- Ontario Tobacco Research Unit
- Outdoor Transmit and Receive Unit (used in fixed terrestrial wireless communications)
- Oahu Transit Services, Inc.
- Object Telephony Server
- Object Transaction Service (CORBA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hannah Crook, 19, a second year occupational therapy student from Bristol, said the visible police presence had made everyone feel safer.
Ed - who plans to marry his fiancee, occupational therapy student Haf Williams, 31, in May next year - described his passion for music.
Occupational therapy student fieldwork placements, along with word of mouth and advertising were identified by Mulholland and Derdall (2005) as being among the most effective recruitment strategies.
CALGARY Clients of Calgary's Mustard Seed social agency have benefitted from a program that sees University of Alberta's occupational therapy students prepare them for independent and responsible living.
Occupational therapy student Jennifer Leigh signed up to the McGuire Programme in October.
The workshops, designed by final year occupational therapy students from the University of Salford, included one-to-one - sessions to help improve confidence and self-esteem.
OTR/L, occupational therapist, Nauset Regional School District, Orleans, Massachusetts, and post-professional masters in occupational therapy student, Utica College, Utica, New York; mailing address: 78 Eldredge Park Way, Orleans, MA 02653; e-mail: <riced@ nausetschools.