Next, Vail Resorts will use SHL's world-renowned Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ32) to measure aspects of behavior that are crucial to performance potential throughout the managerial and corporate levels.
What does OPQ stand for?
OPQ stands for Occupational Personality Questionnaire
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPQ
We have 5 other meanings of OPQ in our Acronym Attic
- Older People's Psychological Telemedicine Outreach Service
- Office of Prevention, Pesticides & Toxic Substances (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Olympic Ping Pong Vauvert (est. 1971; Vauvert, France)
- One Person per Vehicle (transportation)
- Operator-assisted Pay-Per-View
- Overpressure Protection Valve (used in pipeline, process plant flow diagrams)
- Ovine Progressive Pneumonia Virus
- Optical Power Phase Wire (networking media using power grid)
- Ocean Primary Productivity Working Group (sponsored by NASA)
- Occupational Performance Questionnaire
- Office of Performance and Quality
- Optimal Picture Quality
- Oracle Parallel Query
- Orbis Party Quest (gaming)
- Ordre des Pharmaciens du Quebec (French: Quebec College of Pharmacists; Quebec, Canada)
- Office of Patent Quality Assurance (US Patent Office)
- Office Professionnel de Qualification des Architectes d'Intérieur (French: Professional Office for the Qualification of Interior Designers)
- Office Professional Quality Council
- Office Professionnel de Qualification des Conseils en Management (French: Professional Office for Qualification in Management Consulting)
- Office Professionnel de Qualification des Designers Industriels (French: Professional Office for the Qualification of Industrial Designers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We offer and support a range of courses both internally and externally: * ESOL (English for speakers of other languages) on site * A third of manufacturing employees are enrolled on NVQs from team leading to warehouse and distribution * Graduate training scheme * Support of postgraduate diplomas and Masters * On-site food hygiene and safety qualifications * NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) qualification * Occupational personality questionnaire profiling for senior management * bespoke courses Has the company won any awards?
Saville co-created the original Occupational Personality Questionnaires, OPQ(R) , (sometimes referred to as Old Pete's Questionnaire) used by millions world-wide for all levels of executive assessment.