Georgina's practice focuses on advising on occupational pension plans, and she has particular experience in advising both the trustees and the corporate sponsor of occupational pension plans.
What does OPP stand for?
OPP stands for Occupational Pension Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPP
We have 136 other meanings of OPP in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy
- Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission
- Oxidizer Preburner Oxidizer Valve (space shuttle engine component)
- Omnibenevolent Polyfather of Virginity in Gold (Title of Malaclypse the Younger, High Priest of the POEE)
- Online Player of the Year (poker award)
- Onderzoekscentrum Preventie Overgewicht Zwolle (Dutch: Zwolle Overweight Prevention Research)
- Openbaar Primair Onderwijs Zaanstad (Polish: Public Primary Education Zaanstad; Zaanstad, Netherlands)
- FCC Office of Plans & Policy
- Object Push Profile (Bluetooth)
- Obligation Phasing Plan
- Octal Print Punch
- Off Plan Property (various locations)
- Off-load Preparation Party
- Off-Peak Power
- Offentligt Privat Partnerskab (Swedish: Public Private Partnership)
- Office of Patent Publication
- Office of Pesticide Programs
- Office of Physical Plant (Pennsylvania State University)
- Office of Polar Programs (National Science Foundation)
- Office of Policy and Planning
Samples in periodicals archive:
The panel also contains information on whether individuals were offered an occupational pension plan by their employer, and other employer characteristics.
There are many problems, including: demographic changes (when the baby-boomer generation reaches retirement), high conversion rates and technical interest on occupational pension plans, volatile capital markets and political interference.
Key words: poverty, unattached senior women, retirement income, policy discourse ********** Canada's retirement income system consists of three levels: income supports benefits (Old Age Security), social insurance (Canada Pension Plan) and occupational pension plans and registered retirement savings plans.
Review income tax levels in retirement u Bradford & Bingley thinks that the first portion of income in retirement from a personal or occupational pension plan should be free of income tax, for example pounds 2,000 a year.
At the time, I had an occupational pension plan and I would like to keep this up, but I have been told I cannot pay anything more into it, even though I could afford this from my accident compensation.
For around 40 per cent of employees save nothing into a personal or occupational pension plan.
Stakeholder pensions, which don't come into effect until April, 2001, will be simple, low cost and flexible, targeted at people who are earning between pounds 9,000 and pounds 18,500 and who are not eligible for occupational pension plans.